MakeGIF creates animated GIFs from command line in batch mode. It is a visual command line processor. You can use pictures created by MS Paint, Adobe Photoshop etc. MakeGIF has optimization tools for making your GIFs smaller. You can add hidden signatures to your GIFs to protect them from unauthorized use on the Web and check presence of your signature. Also you can create GIFs with fixed sizes (for example, for mobile phone screens).
MakeGIF helps you to create GIF- file from command line in batch mode. This program is visual command line processor. You can use pictures created by MS Paint, Adobe Photoshop and dozens of others programs.
- creates GIF- files from images in BMP, JPEG (JPG), GIF, ICO, PSD, PNG, TGA, PCX, WMF, EMF- formats;
- creates "constructed images" (type text in this version);
- edits, deletes and moves any image in the list of images;
- rotates, flips, duplicates and stretches images;
- defines animation parameters: number of loops for GIF- file and delay for each image;
- defines offset, transparency, interlacing, method of removing, using of global or local palette for each separate image;
- defines logical screen size in pixels;
- creates output GIF-files with fixed sizes ( for example, for mobile phone screens );
- optimizes size of GIF-file;
- saves specified global and frame attibutes for other animations as default;
- exports GIF- frames to BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and TGA- files; GIF to BMP strip;
- adds hidden signatures to GIF- files to protect them from unauthorized use on the Web or in other media;
- checks up presence of your signatures in GIF- files;
- saves information about source graphical files and animation parameters in BAT- files;
- generates HTML link.
Please be aware that we do NOT provide MakeGIF crack, serial numbers, registration codes or any other forms of pirated software downloads. Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for MakeGIF license key is illegal and prevent future development of MakeGIF.
Keywords: GIF, GIFanimation, watermark, hidden watermarks, animated GIF, gif animator, batch graphics converter, imagetools, batch mode, command line, visual command line processor, mobile phone screens, animated gif editor, animation software, create gif, web, Shareware, Graphic Apps, Animation Tools, MakeGIF, Image Tools Group
Recent Changes: Feature added: new source - "constructed image" (type text in this version).
Improvement: add frame to the current position of the frame list.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: No special requirements