MITCalc Rolling Bearings Calculation II 1.20 download free
Selection, calculation and check of rolling bearings (inch version). Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language and supports Imperial and Metric units. Is based on ISO, ANSI, SAE standards and support many 2D and 3D CAD systems (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD, BricsCAD, ZWCAD, ProgeCAD, Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Creo).
This module can be used for the selection, calculation and check of rolling bearings. The programme provides solutions to the following tasks:
- Selection and check of a suitable bearing. This module includes a database of approx. 5,000 inch rolling bearings from RBC Bearings, Nice Ball Bearing, General Bearing Company, New Hampshire Ball Bearing, NMB USA Inc., MRC Bearing Group, Fafnir Bearings Company, Torrington Company, Timken Company, Barden Precision Bearing, McGill Manufacturing Co. Inc., NTN Bearing Corporation and INA USA Corporation
- Calculation of basic bearing parameters (life, static safety, etc.).
- Calculation of adjusted bearing life acc. to the new methodology of ISO 281.
- Calculation of load with a pair of tapered roller bearings or a pair angular contact ball bearings resp.
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD, BricsCAD, ZWCAD, ProgeCAD, Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Creo).
In addition to the above given basic calculations, the document also includes several other auxiliary calculations (e.g. a calculation of lubricant operational viscosity, calculation of mean loads for bearings loaded by variable loads, calculation of permitted bearing speed, etc.).
The programme uses data, procedures, algorithms and other information from specialised literature, catalogues of rolling bearings SKF, ISO, ANSI, SAE standards and other sources.
Related standards: ISO 15, ISO 76, ISO 104, ISO 281, ISO 355, ISO 1132, ISO 5593, ISO 5753, ISO 3448, ISO
15312, DIN 615, DIN 620, DIN 625, DIN 628, DIN 630, DIN 635, DIN 711, DIN 715, DIN 720, DIN 722, DIN 728,
BS 290, BS 292, BS 3134, ANSI/ABMA 9-1990, ANSI/ABMA 11-1990.
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives,
bearings, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others.
Please be aware that we do NOT provide MITCalc Rolling Bearings Calculation II crack, serial numbers, registration codes or any other forms of pirated software downloads. Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for MITCalc Rolling Bearings Calculation II license key is illegal and prevent future development of MITCalc Rolling Bearings Calculation II.
Keywords: Bearings, bearing, roller bearing, Bearings pair, Basic dynamic load, Equivalent dynamic load, Basic life, Basic static load, Equivalent static load, Static safety factor, Permissible radial load, SKF, CAD, ISO 15, ISO 76, ISO 104, ISO 281, Shareware, Graphic Apps, CAD, MITCalc Rolling Bearings Calculation II, MITCalc
Recent Changes: Minor changes, translations
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
Additional Requirements: Microsoft Excel (2000, XP, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016...)