Data extraction from images downloaded from the Internet, scanned images, digital photos, video, or others where the image data is unavailable. Places tools over the image to 1) extract values from continuous or discrete point graphs tilted due to scanning, 2) measure distance and area on curved paths, 3) measure angle and straight-line distance, 4) record color values at multiple points of an image. Values can be saved to CSV, XLS or TXT files.
VistaMetrix provides an easy way to extract useful numbers from graphical images, especially when the data used to produce an image is unavailable. This includes graphs, maps, or other images that might be scanned, downloaded from the Internet, or captured as digital photographs or video files.
Here are some of the things you can do with VistaMetrix:
1) Extract values from continuous or discrete graphs. It handles multiple data sets and graphs that have been tilted due to scanning.
2) Measure distance and area on multiple, curved paths. Along these paths you can place annotated markers that show intermediate distances.
3) Measure angles and straight-line distances.
4) Record the color values (RGB, HLS, and CMYK) at multiple points in the image.
The extracted graph values, distances, areas, and color values can be saved as CSV, XLS or TXT files.
VistaMetrix also allows you to:
1) Zoom an image.
2) Add and edit text annotations.
3) Save an image of a selected portion of the screen along with the overlaid VistaMetrix tools.
4) Play video files and perform measurements on individual video frames.
Download VistaMetrix now for a FREE TRIAL. You will be able to use a fully functional trial version of VistaMetrix for thirty days to ensure your satisfaction prior purchasing it. The online Help and Quick Start guide that come with VistaMetrix will answer many of your questions.
Please be aware that we do NOT provide VistaMetrix crack, serial numbers, registration codes or any other forms of pirated software downloads. Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for VistaMetrix license key is illegal and prevent future development of VistaMetrix.
Keywords: Data Extraction, Distance Measurement, Distance, Graph, Graphics, Area, Area Measure, Color, Color Picker, Angle Measurement, Angle, Finance, Engineering, Education, Science, Environmental, Geography, Geoscience, Mapping, Shareware, Business, Math & Scientific Tools, VistaMetrix, SkillCrest, LLC
Recent Changes: Save data to *.CSV files.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: 200 MHz Pentium or better, 10 MByte RAM