CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2003 automatically adds signatures and disclaimers to outgoing and internal email sent via Exchange Server. Features: creating a global disclaimer for the entire company, separate footers for different users containing sender's data from AD, built-in signature editor to compose HTML disclaimers incl. graphics, AD integration.
CodeTwo Exchange Rules automatically adds signatures and disclaimers to outgoing external and internal email sent via Exchange Server. The application is an ideal solution for all companies using Microsoft Exchange 2000/2003 or Small Business Server (SBS) that want to keep a unified look of emails.
CodeTwo Exchang is a very convenient solution allowing centralized addition of company disclaimers/signatures to outbound and internal messages without user interference. The program adds important information, e.g. company details and logo, confidentiality clause, sender's personal data to corporate e-mails in a simple way.
- adding different disclaimers and signatures to e-mails depending on the message sender/recipient's address or domain, AD attributes or membership to AD units, groups etc.
- adding different disclaimers and signatures to e-mails depending on the message sender/recipient's - adding personalized signatures containing the sender's data available in the Active Directory database to e-mails, for instance the first and last name, company, phones, e-mail address, etc;
- automated removal of empty AD fields and text;
- adding disclaimers and signatures containing images such as the company logo;
- built-in editor to easily compose plain-text and HTML disclaimers and add graphics, tables etc.;
- extended rule criteria to select the most appropriate footers for messages;
- multiple disclaimers in one message e.g. signature + company disclaimer + eco note;
- advanced replying and forwarding options;
- recording information about all messages processed by Exchange in the archiving utility;
- statistics tool to keep track of mail traffic;
- user-suppressible disclaimers;
- test and preview tools;
With CodeTwo Exchange Rules administrators never again have to individually oversee users' workstations to ensure addition of footers.
Please be aware that we do NOT provide CodeTwo Exchange Rules crack, serial numbers, registration codes or any other forms of pirated software downloads. Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for CodeTwo Exchange Rules license key is illegal and prevent future development of CodeTwo Exchange Rules.
Keywords: exchange email disclaimers, exchange email signatures, company disclaimer, personal signature, legal notes, Outlook, footer, built-in editor, email disclaimers, email banners, email signatures, automatic signatures, automatic disclaimers, Shareware, Communications, Other E-Mail Tools, CodeTwo Exchange Rules, CodeTwo
Recent Changes: Version 3.2 includes 9 important fixes. The full list of changes is available at http://www.codetwo.com/exchange-rules/history/.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Microsoft Exchange 2000/2003 or Small Business Server 2000/2003