Process priority class optimizer for Windows NT/XP/Vista/7 systems.
- Simple and easy to use
- Automatically shutdown unwanted applications/processes
- Automatically adjust applications execution priorities based on user preference
- Transparently boost performance
- Anti-LockUp: Automatically withdraw CPU time from aggressive processes
- Uses only ~10MBs of memory
Process Priority Optimizer is a process priority class optimizer for Windows NT/XP/Vista/7 systems through psapi.dll.
- Simple and easy to use
- Automatically adjust applications execution priorities based on user preference (set and save process priority - AVI compression won't slow down your computer)
- Automatically shutdown unwanted applications/processes (viruses, ad-ware, silly programs, etc.)
- Set and save process CPU affiinity
- Transparently boost performance (and system responsiveness)
- Anti-LockUp: automatically withdraw CPU time from aggressive processes
- Shutdown processes automatically at a given date-time
- Uses only ~12MBs of memory and very little CPU time
- Win32 and Win64 version
- Windows NT/Windows XP (psapi.dll)
- DirectX9 and a compatible 3D GFX card
Limitations in the unregistered version:
- Saving the settings is disabled
- 25 day trial
The default setings should be ok for a regular user.
There is a safety switch that will turn off optimizing if the cycle's length is greater then the preset. Setting the optimizing cycle lower will react to boosting mechanism only.
Setting the managing profiles refresh to smaller value speeds up the auto-set class priorities task. Optimizing cycle timing also affects the Anti-LockUp (automatic priority class lowering function) reaction speed.
Please be aware that we do NOT provide Process Priority Optimizer crack, serial numbers, registration codes or any other forms of pirated software downloads. Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for Process Priority Optimizer license key is illegal and prevent future development of Process Priority Optimizer.
Keywords: 3delite, process, processes, priority, idle, low, normal, high, realtime, below normal, above normal, boost, boost performance, boost foreground window, boost foreground application, task scheduler, process scheduler, anti-lockup, Shareware, System Utilities, Launchers & Task Managers, Process Priority Optimizer, 3delite
Recent Changes: Removed critical time-out dialog
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English, Hungarian
Additional Requirements: DirectX9 and a compatible 3D graphic card