10-Strike LANState 6.2 download free
Monitor network hosts, shared resources, traffic, get MAC addresses, scan TCP and UDP ports, and be notified when devices turn on or go down. Create network diagram and see your network's state in visual form at any time. LANState contains many tools for administrators and users such as sending messages, shutting down and turning on remote computers, ping, name lookup, trace route, obtaining information on remote hosts, creating reports, etc.
Monitor network hosts, shared resources, and traffic, get MAC addresses, scan TCP and UDP ports, and be notified when devices turn on or go down. Create network diagram and see your network's state in visual form at any time.
The program includes a number of features for administrators such as sending messages, shutting down and turning on remote computers, ping, name lookup, trace route, obtaining information on remote computers, creating reports, etc. LANState does not require installing any client software on the remote computers on your network.
1. Modeling a local area network diagram in a visual mode and then saving the result as a map with images.
2. Monitoring hosts (ICMP ping and connecting to TCP port are supported).
3. Monitoring the usage of your shared resources by other users of the network.
4. Monitoring load of your network card (incoming/outgoing traffic).
5. Searching hosts by ICMP ping or scanning TCP ports.
6. Retrieving computer's network name by its IP address.
7. Notifying on events by playing a sound, writing to log, running program, sending e-mail, etc.
8. Performing actions on devices via the configurable context menu.
9. ICMP, TCP/IP, DNS, ARP, MAC, SNMP monitoring, etc.
Please be aware that we do NOT provide 10-Strike LANState crack, serial numbers, registration codes or any other forms of pirated software downloads. Using warez version, crack, warez passwords, patches, serial numbers, registration codes, key generator, pirate key, keymaker or keygen for 10-Strike LANState license key is illegal and prevent future development of 10-Strike LANState.
Keywords: network, map, diagram, mapping, lan, monitor, monitoring, host, tcp, scanner, mac, remote, computer, lanstate, 10-strike, shutdown, administrator, dns, reboot, device, restart, Shareware, Network & Internet, Network Monitoring, 10-Strike LANState, 10-Strike Software
Recent Changes: Added the portable mode for the program's operation on USB drives, etc. In this mode the program settings are stored in the program folder. To run the program in the portable mode, run the executable file with the /p command line parameter.
Install Support: Install and Uninstall
Supported Languages: English
Additional Requirements: Network (NetBios, ICMP, TCP, UDP must be enabled in your firewall)